Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

October 10, 2026, 06:29:34 pm

Author Topic: VCE Year 12 Class of 2015  (Read 1229803 times)  Share 

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

odeaa

  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • ****
  • Posts: 544
  • Respect: +28
Re: Year 12 Class of 2015
« Reply #2925 on: September 13, 2015, 07:07:56 pm »
0
Wat. That's heaps. All on light or do you still have one on electric power?
Nah, we have a full year exam, a unit 3 exam and a unit 4 exam

Just adds unnecessary pressure if you ask me
VCE Class of 2015

Monash Uni

grannysmith

  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *****
  • Posts: 1303
  • Crisp and juicy.
  • Respect: +66
Re: Year 12 Class of 2015
« Reply #2926 on: September 18, 2015, 01:03:44 pm »
+2
Got a LaTrobe Aspire email for dentistry, so fucking happy rn  ;D ;D :D :D
Congrats! :D

jammin

  • Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • **
  • Posts: 144
  • Respect: +16
Re: Year 12 Class of 2015
« Reply #2927 on: September 18, 2015, 02:00:02 pm »
0
Nope, otherwise that would be unfair on the kids who did well on the SACs. VCAA doesn't care about your practise exams.

They can actually. My teachers threaten that if you do poorly they "may" be affected.

Might be a ploy to get us to study or maybe it's legit, not sure haha
ATAR: 99.80

dankfrank420

  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • ****
  • Posts: 892
  • Respect: +52
Re: Year 12 Class of 2015
« Reply #2928 on: September 18, 2015, 07:20:01 pm »
0

cosine

  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 3042
  • Respect: +273
Re: Year 12 Class of 2015
« Reply #2929 on: September 18, 2015, 08:00:14 pm »
+2
Got a LaTrobe Aspire email for dentistry, so fucking happy rn  ;D ;D :D :D

So happy for you, make sure you buckle down and make things happen these last few weeks. Congratulations, bro.
2016-2019: Bachelor of Biomedicine
2015: VCE (ATAR: 94.85)

dankfrank420

  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • ****
  • Posts: 892
  • Respect: +52
Re: Year 12 Class of 2015
« Reply #2930 on: September 18, 2015, 08:20:53 pm »
0
So happy for you, make sure you buckle down and make things happen these last few weeks. Congratulations, bro.

Cheers man

Good luck in your studies!

strawberries

  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • ****
  • Posts: 942
  • Respect: +416
Re: Year 12 Class of 2015
« Reply #2931 on: September 24, 2015, 10:55:21 pm »
0
Hey, does anyone here do a LOTE? How do you structure a detailed study? I'm really confused :(
VCE '15
don't let dreams be dreams

odeaa

  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • ****
  • Posts: 544
  • Respect: +28
Re: Year 12 Class of 2015
« Reply #2932 on: September 25, 2015, 01:51:39 am »
+3
Doing a folio subject was the worst decision of my entire life
VCE Class of 2015

Monash Uni

Alter

  • Forum Leader
  • ****
  • Posts: 917
  • socratic junkie wannabe
  • Respect: +341
Re: Year 12 Class of 2015
« Reply #2933 on: September 25, 2015, 10:50:07 am »
+2
Hey, does anyone here do a LOTE? How do you structure a detailed study? I'm really confused :(
I have general info about each one of my resources (so that I can explain what they are), my opinions about the resources, and then answers to common questions + analysis of things with respect to my Schwerpunkt. There are thousands of ways to structure your notes for a detailed study and there's no "right" way, in my opinion. What are you doing yours on?
2016–2018: Bachelor of Biomedicine (Neuroscience), The University of Melbourne
2019–2022: Doctor of Medicine, The University of Melbourne

_fruitcake_

  • Guest
Re: Year 12 Class of 2015
« Reply #2934 on: September 25, 2015, 11:17:43 am »
0
Doing a folio subject was the worst decision of my entire life

It cant be that bad, i randomed all my subjects

IndefatigableLover

  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *****
  • Posts: 1837
  • What kind of shoes do ninjas wear? Sneakers.
  • Respect: +105
Re: Year 12 Class of 2015
« Reply #2935 on: September 25, 2015, 09:12:15 pm »
0
Well this first week went by very quickly  :-X

And now school practice exams next week as well... (anybody else in the same position)? >.>

strawberries

  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • ****
  • Posts: 942
  • Respect: +416
Re: Year 12 Class of 2015
« Reply #2936 on: September 25, 2015, 09:15:25 pm »
0
I have general info about each one of my resources (so that I can explain what they are), my opinions about the resources, and then answers to common questions + analysis of things with respect to my Schwerpunkt. There are thousands of ways to structure your notes for a detailed study and there's no "right" way, in my opinion. What are you doing yours on?
Sorry I didn't ask my question correctly :P
Basically, I just didn't know if I was doing it correctly that's all! Because I have researched a lot of information about my topic and have organized it a bit and wrote some sentences, but I haven't picked out 3 resources or anything. I'm mainly confused about the resources part. Like I know you need 3 resources, but can the examiners questions only come from those 3 resources? (I sound so dumb lol)

By the way, for your written exam which writing style are you gonna do? I think imaginative is the best because you can be creative and free but then again sometimes the topic doesn't suit so I don't know if I should be preparing for other text types or just imaginative.
VCE '15
don't let dreams be dreams

strawberries

  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • ****
  • Posts: 942
  • Respect: +416
Re: Year 12 Class of 2015
« Reply #2937 on: September 25, 2015, 09:16:54 pm »
+1
Well this first week went by very quickly  :-X

And now school practice exams next week as well... (anybody else in the same position)? >.>
Feel like I did nothing lol

I wish my school had practice exams! :( (they do for a couple of subjects  but they do it in class usually)
But rn, I honestly don't think I'd be prepared to smash the exams haha.
good luck to you IL :)
VCE '15
don't let dreams be dreams

IndefatigableLover

  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *****
  • Posts: 1837
  • What kind of shoes do ninjas wear? Sneakers.
  • Respect: +105
Re: Year 12 Class of 2015
« Reply #2938 on: September 25, 2015, 09:39:48 pm »
0
Feel like I did nothing lol

I wish my school had practice exams! :( (they do for a couple of subjects  but they do it in class usually)
But rn, I honestly don't think I'd be prepared to smash the exams haha.
good luck to you IL :)
Haha I'm sure you did something! If you feel like you're not then hole yourself up in a library xD

But that's still pretty good! It takes away most of our time since there's a few revision lectures happening and all but I think I'll be taking the exams lightly (with exception for English) and be more looking forward catching up with everybody for lunch after each practice exam xD

odeaa

  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • ****
  • Posts: 544
  • Respect: +28
Re: Year 12 Class of 2015
« Reply #2939 on: September 25, 2015, 10:46:11 pm »
0
Who's going to the chem lecture tomorrow?
VCE Class of 2015

Monash Uni