Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 04, 2024, 01:59:32 pm

Author Topic: Enrolling into UoM!  (Read 4503 times)  Share 

90+FTW

Enrolling into UoM!
« on: January 18, 2014, 11:13:22 am »
Hey so I've been accepted into Arts at UoM, and now I need to enrol. I understand that I have to wait until Monday before I can receive my student number etc but when I clicked onto the enrolment link at:

http://enrolment.unimelb.edu.au/domestic

it stated what it requested from me, identification, emergency contact details etc
How am I supposed to send all this documentation to Melbourne on-line? I can photocopy my birth certificate and such, but it hasn't provided me with a link to submit ALL this info?

Am I sorry, I just need some clarification but I appreciate ALL of your help :)

P.S do the OFFER LETTERS arrive in the mail? (Monday I believe?)

right now my hunch is that I have to wait until Monday until I can receive my password and such to log in, and from there I enrol? ALSO, can I STILL apply for HECS (I'm currently awaiting my TFN) and provide the number to them (when I actually receive it) before the census date (mid march?). I want to commit to HECS but I'm still waiting on the TFN - I understand that a lot of people are in this position.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 11:20:15 am by 90+FTW »

abcdqdxD

• Part of the furniture
Re: Enrolling into UoM!
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 12:21:21 pm »
As you said, you enrol when you have your student number. You will need proof of identity and proof of citizenship, so you'll need your passport number, etc. As of this year, there will be no offer letters by mail from VTAC. You can apply for HECS when you receive your TFN.

90+FTW

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 01:49:07 pm »
You will need proof of identity and proof of citizenship, so you'll need your passport number, etc. As of this year, there will be no offer letters by mail from VTAC.

Hold on, so where do I get my offer letter from? and where do I submit my proof of citizenship, passport number and offer letter?

abcdqdxD

• Part of the furniture
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 01:56:53 pm »
Hold on, so where do I get my offer letter from? and where do I submit my proof of citizenship, passport number and offer letter?

There is no offer letter. It's done electronically through email. You submit it online during the online application when you get your student number :)

90+FTW

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2014, 01:59:59 pm »
There is no offer letter. It's done electronically through email.

So I'll receive my offer letter on Monday via email?

abcdqdxD

• Part of the furniture
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2014, 02:06:11 pm »
So I'll receive my offer letter on Monday via email?

You should have received it by now

90+FTW

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2014, 02:19:15 pm »
Are you referring to the one I received in my VTAC mailbox?

I would show you the image, but it has personal information on it and the site says it's too large to post. Go figure.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 02:28:23 pm by 90+FTW »

abcdqdxD

• Part of the furniture
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2014, 02:49:36 pm »
Are you referring to the one I received in my VTAC mailbox?

I would show you the image, but it has personal information on it and the site says it's too large to post. Go figure.

VTAC would've sent you an email with your offer.

90+FTW

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2014, 03:23:07 pm »
VTAC would've sent you an email with your offer.

Yep all good.