Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 01, 2024, 10:25:22 pm

Author Topic: All HHD students: I need your help!  (Read 1853 times)  Share 

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
All HHD students: I need your help!
« on: June 29, 2014, 11:21:34 am »
+1
Hello all,

I am in need of any notes or resources for Units 1/2 of HHD (which I didn't do). In particular, I have no idea about:

- The function of major nutrients for development of hard tissue, soft tissue, blood tissue and energy

- The process of fertilisation
- Physical development from conception to birth, including the features of the germinal, embryonic and foetal stages
- Government, community and personal strategies and programs designed to promote health and individual human development of pregnant women and unborn children

- Physical, social, emotional and intellectual development from birth to late childhood
- Government, community and personal strategies and programs designed to promote health and human individual development of children

- The different classifications of the stages of adulthood

For any help or notes on the above dot points, I am willing to answer any questions regarding HHD 3/4, in which I scored 50, and will also be forever in your debt.

Thank you in advance to anybody who can help out!

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

walkec

Re: All HHD students: I need your help!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 06:09:50 pm »
+3
Hello all,

I am in need of any notes or resources for Units 1/2 of HHD (which I didn't do). In particular, I have no idea about:

- The function of major nutrients for development of hard tissue, soft tissue, blood tissue and energy

- The process of fertilisation
- Physical development from conception to birth, including the features of the germinal, embryonic and foetal stages
- Government, community and personal strategies and programs designed to promote health and individual human development of pregnant women and unborn children

- Physical, social, emotional and intellectual development from birth to late childhood
- Government, community and personal strategies and programs designed to promote health and human individual development of children

- The different classifications of the stages of adulthood

For any help or notes on the above dot points, I am willing to answer any questions regarding HHD 3/4, in which I scored 50, and will also be forever in your debt.

Thank you in advance to anybody who can help out!

The study design has changed from last year. We didn't need to know programs, so I can't help you out there. I do have some notes on fertilisation and childhood

walkec

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 06:12:15 pm »
+2
These have a bit on childhood

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 08:38:47 pm »
+2
You legend!

Walkec, I owe you about fifty favours. Thank you very much.  :)

P.S. Digging the WordArt!

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

walkec

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2014, 08:49:23 pm »
+2
You legend!

Walkec, I owe you about fifty favours. Thank you very much.  :)

P.S. Digging the WordArt!

Good then, because I want to score very well in HHD! That's okay, glad my old notes are of some use to somebody.
Ah yes, Year 11 me was quite the fan of the WordArt!