Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 04, 2024, 11:43:29 pm

Author Topic: 2 things.....  (Read 2633 times)  Share 

GGWP VCAA

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
  • School: A School
  • School Grad Year: 2015
2 things.....
« on: July 24, 2015, 08:19:38 am »
Hello hard workers....

As the title suggests i have two questions

1. How do i access the ''section zero'' page on the new site. I keep typing it in google and it comes up as the ''blog'' page. I also tried searching around the site under resources, forum etc.

2. I am using my passport as my identification for the UMAT. Where it says ''document number'' on the admission card, do i write my passport number there or is there another thing i have to write?

GGWP VCAA

• Trailblazer
Re: 2 things.....
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 02:23:10 pm »
Hello hard workers....

1. How do i access the ''section zero'' page on the new site. I keep typing it in google and it comes up as the ''blog'' page. I also tried searching around the site under resources, forum etc.

2. I am using my passport as my identification for the UMAT. Where it says ''document number'' on the admission card, do i write my passport number there or is there another thing i have to write?

please answer this  :(

paper-back

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • "I must govern the clock, not be governed by it"
  • Respect: +7
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 02:38:34 pm »
+2
Hello hard workers....

ATARnotes sent out an email about how section-zero can be accessed. Have you checked your email folders?
Basically, the website is on the domain:
http://umataccess.com/
I can't disclose the username and password here, but they should be stated in that email

EDIT: In the email ACER sent to it's UMAT candidates it says:
"After printing your Admission Ticket, please fill in your identification document number (e.g. passport number/ licence number) manually and sign your Admission Ticket so that it is ready to take on test day."
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 02:40:40 pm by paper-back »

brenden

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2593
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 06:11:14 pm »
Hello hard workers....

Hi! I'm super sorry I missed the first post! As noted above, we're hosting SZ separately -- we did email everyone who'd purchased SZ, but there's a possibility that you used a different email than one you check regularly or something like that. Please send me an inbox or email me or something like that and we'll sort it out! :)
✌️just do what makes you happy ✌️

GGWP VCAA

• Trailblazer
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2015, 03:17:46 pm »
Hi! I'm super sorry I missed the first post! As noted above, we're hosting SZ separately -- we did email everyone who'd purchased SZ, but there's a possibility that you used a different email than one you check regularly or something like that. Please send me an inbox or email me or something like that and we'll sort it out! :)

thank you for the help sir

GGWP VCAA

• Trailblazer
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2015, 03:19:04 pm »
ATARnotes sent out an email about how section-zero can be accessed. Have you checked your email folders?
Basically, the website is on the domain:
http://umataccess.com/
I can't disclose the username and password here, but they should be stated in that email

EDIT: In the email ACER sent to it's UMAT candidates it says:
"After printing your Admission Ticket, please fill in your identification document number (e.g. passport number/ licence number) manually and sign your Admission Ticket so that it is ready to take on test day."

thank you to you as well
i was just wanting to confirm so i didnt stuff up my ticket :D
and no i didnt receive an email for the SZ thing  :-\ but anywho thank you