Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 23, 2024, 08:16:32 pm

Author Topic: Post merges  (Read 1179 times)  Share 

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
  • Respect: +126
Post merges
« on: October 05, 2017, 11:14:07 am »
Might sound dumb but how do I merge posts???
HSC subjects
Advanced English | Extension 1 English | Extension 2 English | Legal Studies | PDHPE | Society and Culture | General 2 Maths

Need HSC tutoring, mentoring or essay marking? I'm offering all of that online! Check out all the offers, pricing and details here https://bandsevenhsctutoring.wordpress.com/blog/ and feel free to get in contact with me if you want any more info :)

Natasha.97

• NSW MVP - 2017
  • Forum Leader
  • ~
  • Respect: +667
Re: Post merges
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 11:15:37 am »
+4
Hi! I don't think there is a direct way of doing this :P I just copy and paste the contents of the second post into the first post, then delete the extra one :)
Life is weird and crazy as heck but what can you do?

K888

• VIC MVP - 2017
  • National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +2877
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 11:16:19 am »
+2
Yep, Jess is right - just copy & paste the second posts contents into the first, and delete the second post :)

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 11:26:51 am »
Yep, Jess is right - just copy & paste the second posts contents into the first, and delete the second post :)

Will the quote tweet copy over too?
HSC subjects
Advanced English | Extension 1 English | Extension 2 English | Legal Studies | PDHPE | Society and Culture | General 2 Maths

Need HSC tutoring, mentoring or essay marking? I'm offering all of that online! Check out all the offers, pricing and details here https://bandsevenhsctutoring.wordpress.com/blog/ and feel free to get in contact with me if you want any more info :)

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2017, 11:29:51 am »
+3
Will the quote tweet copy over too?

If you hit 'Modify' on a post and copy all the text, it grabs the quote as well - Just make sure you copy the quote tags ;D

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2017, 11:33:05 am »
+1
Feel free to test it in this thread. :)

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2017, 11:35:54 am »
+1
Yaaaay thanks everyoone!!! Just successfully did it in my HSC journey journal wooooo :)
HSC subjects