Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 23, 2024, 01:59:23 pm

Author Topic: Medentry question  (Read 2121 times)  Share 

Lear

• MOTM: JUL 18
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +328
Medentry question
« on: October 24, 2017, 06:57:52 pm »
Hi
I just wanted to quickly enquire if Medentry is shareable with a group of two people. Me and my cousin both wish to utilise the account and do not wish to pay for two different accounts.

Is there any issue with sharing and does the platform allow for tests to be done multiple times?

Thank you
2018: ATAR: 99.35
Subjects
English: 44
Methods: 43
Further Maths: 50
Chemistry: 46
Legal: 40
2019: Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine @ Monash

Eric11267

• Trendsetter
  • Today three of my enemies I shall strike dead
  • Respect: +41
Re: Medentry question
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 07:04:43 pm »
Medentry do say that account sharing is prohibited, and claim to track IP addresses of logins to monitor any suspicious behaviour. So I assume being logged in from two different locations or logging in from two different locations in a very close time interval is out of the question.

To my knowledge, Medentry allows you to redo drills and exams, though I personally didn't redo any exams so I'm not 100% sure.

Quantum44

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +313
Re: Medentry question
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 07:37:03 pm »
+1
Medentry do say that account sharing is prohibited, and claim to track IP addresses of logins to monitor any suspicious behaviour. So I assume being logged in from two different locations or logging in from two different locations in a very close time interval is out of the question.

To my knowledge, Medentry allows you to redo drills and exams, though I personally didn't redo any exams so I'm not 100% sure.

You can redo drills but not exams, so they can preserve the validity of the percentiles.
UAdel MBBS