Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 04, 2024, 09:29:19 pm

Author Topic: Anyone recommend the tsfx head start lectures for unit 3 biology?  (Read 1274 times)  Share 

PopcornTime

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +10
+1
Anyone recommend the tsfx head start lectures for unit 3 biology? Any comments on its worth, structure, notes, teachers, etc would be really helpful!

Thanks.

Pinkydoo

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +1
Re: Anyone recommend the tsfx head start lectures for unit 3 biology?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 10:09:19 pm »
Anyone recommend the tsfx head start lectures for unit 3 biology? Any comments on its worth, structure, notes, teachers, etc would be really helpful!

Thanks.

Hi there! :) I've been to a few of their lectures - headstart, revision, etc. To be honest, I think TSFX is a little overrated. The headstart notes for Bio and Chem are okay-ish if you just want to gist of things, but I don't think they go into detail enough. That leads me to my next point - at the lecture (which is about 8 hours), coz there's like three stacks of notes to get through, they sorta skim through things... The lectures are not bad though - most of them are VCAA assessors so they occasionally give the good 'exam trick and trap' which can be useful, I guess.

But anyway, that's just my opinion. There's many people out there who think it's worth the time and money. :)