Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 29, 2024, 06:12:24 pm

Author Topic: How does SEAS work?  (Read 3548 times)

De_Fade

• Adventurer
  • School: Gilson College
  • School Grad Year: 2017
How does SEAS work?
« on: December 19, 2017, 11:57:39 am »
I got an atar of 82.6 and i applied for bachelor of science at melbourne uni as my first preference. I also filled a seas applocation for disadvantaged financial background (parents recieve family tax benefit A), living in low socioeconomic area, and going to underrepresented school. The guaranteed access melbourne atar is 78, does this mean i definitely got into this course? Also how do i know if my seas application is accepted?

zofromuxo

• Forum Leader
  • Everything you want is on the other side of Fear
Re: How does SEAS work?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 08:10:37 pm »
I got an atar of 82.6 and i applied for bachelor of science at melbourne uni as my first preference. I also filled a seas applocation for disadvantaged financial background (parents recieve family tax benefit A), living in low socioeconomic area, and going to underrepresented school. The guaranteed access melbourne atar is 78, does this mean i definitely got into this course? Also how do i know if my seas application is accepted?
You will only know if you are in the course, when you get an offer from them.
As for you second question, you don't know if your SEAS application is accepted from the university or not.
I wouldn't worry about your course preferences until the 1st round offers to see if you have gotten a guaranteed entry into Bachelor of Science at Melbourne
Jack of all trades, master of none.
Hence why i'm in all these different threads and boards.