Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 16, 2024, 12:06:45 pm

Author Topic: VCE TUTORING - Revs, Studio Arts and Accounting  (Read 507 times)  Share 

LeKuangster

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
VCE TUTORING - Revs, Studio Arts and Accounting
« on: December 20, 2017, 10:48:17 am »
Hey everyone,

I graduated with an ATAR of 98.8, achieving study scores of 48 in History Revs (Russia + France), 47 in Studio Arts and 42 in Accounting.    

For History, I offer comprehensive notes (quotes, timelines, summaries) and structured lesson plans. I know that there is a lot to cover content wise, which is why I have narrowed down the most IMPORTANT information, allowing you to maximise your time effectively.

For Studio Arts, I have had vast experience in folio preparation and understsand the importance of time whilst working on it. I can help you out with your exploration proposals and final evaluations. Since SACS remain generally the same, I can offer to help you with these.  I also understand the importance of the final EXAM and have extensive notes to cover each dot point within the updated study design.

For Accounting, I understand the core concepts fluently. Whilst I did make mistakes in the final exam, they were careless and do not reflect the understanding of accounting I have. I have extensive notes to cover each sections and numerous resources to help you with.

I will be offering tutoring in these 3 subjects at $30 per hour. Or at $20 for groups of 2, and $15 for groups of 3. Can meet up at State library or near Clayton/Caufield.

If interetsed, please email or comment down below. My email address is [email protected].

Thanks and good luck!