Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 03, 2024, 10:13:56 pm

Author Topic: Economics Tutoring (99 ATAR, 97/100 in eco)  (Read 2697 times)  Share 

Brun

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Economics Tutoring (99 ATAR, 97/100 in eco)
« on: January 10, 2018, 11:52:46 am »
Hi Everyone!

I completed the HSC in 2017 and received Band 6's in all my subjects (English Adv, English Ext 1, Maths Advanced, Economics and French). Standout marks include 97/100 for economics (1st in a top 5 school) and 48/50 for English Ext 1. My ATAR was 99.

I am offering economics tutoring for year 11 and 12 students. Economics is a pretty tough subject with the huge amount of content and the need to keep up-to-date with current affairs, but I'm here to help you make sense of everything in the course!

As your tutor, I will help you to understand all the economics theory and concepts, before helping you to link all this theory to the real world (i.e. examples and stats). I have plenty of sample exam answers and essays that I will use to guide you to achieve the marks you want. I will tailor my teaching style to suit your needs - whether you just want me to explain something you don't understand or you want to get a head start over the rest of your class by learning ahead.

I charge $30/hr (negotiable) for tutoring and I am happy to go to your house or meet in a local library. I can offer a free trial lesson for you to test out! If you are interested or have any questions please PM me or email me at [email protected]     ;D
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 12:39:33 pm by Brun »