Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 29, 2024, 03:17:24 pm

Author Topic: AOS PAPER 1 HELP IM CRYINNGG  (Read 1145 times)

ishhhyyyaaa

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
AOS PAPER 1 HELP IM CRYINNGG
« on: October 18, 2018, 02:18:16 pm »
Heyyy

so everyone has probably already discussed today's disaster!!!

i have some questions so i can sleep comfortably tonight (maybe)

1. what was the essay based on? i discussed renewed understandings and confronting/provocative discoveries - they are not joyful
2. i did not get to finish my creative, i ended it on a cliff hanger - i did include the quote from the stimulus & i had two perspectives but; not sure if the markers will pick up on it; because my story is not complete, wrote abt 700 of 900 words - what is the max mark i can get possibly (please give me a number - just anything)
3. how miserable is miserable for the unseen texts because that ish was bad, i called the text for number 1; the composer NOT REALISING THERE WAS A FREAKING DIALOGUE HAPPENING BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE!!!! I also didnt use the images in my analysis. is that okay or?

thankyouuu to whoever finds it in themselves to respond :))))))

askaerdf

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: AOS PAPER 1 HELP IM CRYINNGG
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 02:22:07 pm »
idk but i also have some serious questions
1.  for my creative i forgot the quote. how much does that drop me immediately
2. for the essay i disagreed with the question but i did it so my thesis agreed with it but the next sentence said such notion is to a small extent relevant to discovery. does that work?
Thanks

headsup

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +53
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2018, 02:31:56 pm »
Essay....
I wrote about rediscovery something that is lost and the ramifications of ignoring the impetus for discovery not being joyfull.... jst realised missed the to what extent part  :'(

Creative...
not sure.... it could be fine... if there is two perspectives.... ill give ya  a 9

Short-answer
Personally thought was terrible!!! two non-fiction texts was mean.. i used text in the first question and images for the third...

Anyway.... study for P2 now!!

idk but i also have some serious questions
1.  for my creative i forgot the quote. how much does that drop me immediately
2. for the essay i disagreed with the question but i did it so my thesis agreed with it but the next sentence said such notion is to a small extent relevant to discovery. does that work?
Thanks
1. Well it did say 'include' 🤔
2. Fine I reckon....
So close to the end!!!!
MY SCHEDULE
18th - English P1
19th - English P2
25th - Mathematics
29th - Modern History
30th - Mathematics extension one
2nd - Business Studies
7th - Economics
9th - D&T
10th - DONE!!!
14th - Turn 18!!
15th - green P's!

horse9996

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +11
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2018, 05:44:00 pm »
Heyyy

so everyone has probably already discussed today's disaster!!!

i have some questions so i can sleep comfortably tonight (maybe)

1. what was the essay based on? i discussed renewed understandings and confronting/provocative discoveries - they are not joyful
2. i did not get to finish my creative, i ended it on a cliff hanger - i did include the quote from the stimulus & i had two perspectives but; not sure if the markers will pick up on it; because my story is not complete, wrote abt 700 of 900 words - what is the max mark i can get possibly (please give me a number - just anything)
3. how miserable is miserable for the unseen texts because that ish was bad, i called the text for number 1; the composer NOT REALISING THERE WAS A FREAKING DIALOGUE HAPPENING BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE!!!! I also didnt use the images in my analysis. is that okay or?

thankyouuu to whoever finds it in themselves to respond :))))))

Hey, I also wrote about renewed understandings, I don't think its wrong. I disagreed with the joyful part and said that these new and renewed understandings actually makes them joyful

It was a very strange question
HSC 2018
Advanced English (88) | Maths Ext 1(47) | Chemistry (88) | Earth & Environmental Science (94 - 5th in state) | Geography (89)

ATAR 98.2