Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 11, 2024, 09:09:38 pm

Author Topic: [99.90] Tutoring  (Read 503 times)  Share 

seant_

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
[99.90] Tutoring
« on: February 20, 2019, 06:48:51 pm »
Hey, I'm offering tutoring.
I graduated from Scotch College in 2018 with a 99.90 ATAR, offering tutoring in Methods (46), Spesh (46), Chem (44), Physics (49), English (45 SS, Sac scores:190/200)

I’m offering VCE tuition in Methods, Spesh, Chem, Physics, and English. I have thoroughly enjoyed learning all these subjects, and have discovered what works and doesn't work for me, and I wish to pass on this knowledge.

I am more than happy to go through any work that you've completed and correct them, as well as sharing my trove of notes and essays that I've compiled so far. Furthermore, I will be able to help you to avoid common pitfalls that stump most students, and discuss the texts with you in great detail, allowing you to engage with fresh ideas and unique perspectives.

Rates:
-$40/hr for any subject
-I can offer both individual as well as group tuition. Group tuition rates will be lower.

The rates will be negotiable, I'll gladly go lower if you are experiencing financial difficulty.

The English texts that I will teach are Measure for Measure and Invictus/ Ransom. I will also offer tutoring for the Argument Analysis task.

Locations:
Since I don't drive (don't really like cars lol), I'm only available to tutor at State Library, Hawthorn Library, Swinburne Library and Kew Library. Contact me and I might be able to go farther afield, but only if there is public transport access.

I'm happy to answer any questions you have or offer general advice about VCE, feel free to dm me!

Phone: 0468536470
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 06:52:49 pm by seant_ »