Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 16, 2024, 05:17:50 pm

Author Topic: When do Late offers usually come? Term 4?  (Read 731 times)  Share 

Shxh

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
When do Late offers usually come? Term 4?
« on: September 23, 2019, 12:55:16 pm »
My scores: 2 Superiors, 1 above average, 2 High Average
School Applied: MHS
Got a Pd but failed the application portfolio
What are my chances of a late offer to Melbourne high?

for_icarus

• Forum Regular
  • stay with me... 真夜中のドアをたたき :)
  • Respect: +2
Re: When do Late offers usually come? Term 4?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2019, 03:48:34 pm »
My scores: 2 Superiors, 1 above average, 2 High Average
School Applied: MHS
Got a Pd but failed the application portfolio
What are my chances of a late offer to Melbourne high?
Hi, to be honest your chances of a late offer to mhs really just depend on your current school and if someone rejects their offer to mhs, I'm being as honest as I can be here, but not many people reject mhs. Still, considering that you had gotten a pd, that essentially puts you higher up on the list for applicants getting a late offer. Personally, I think you have a good chance. In terms of your scores, they're good as well, although for first round offers you usually need 3 or more sups - i dont know if this carries out through into late offers as well. I hope this helped, and good luck!
my goals
⎡Y10⎦ ✧  Methods 1/2 ⚬ Physics U2 
⎡Y11⎦ ✧ MM 3/4 ⚬ Phys 3/4 ⚬ Chem 1/2 ⚬ SM 1/2 ⚬ Eco 1/2 ⚬ Lit 1/2
⎡Y12⎦ ✧  Goal {98.00-99.95}
⎡UNI⎦ ✧  Ivy League

Shxh

• Forum Regular
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 04:12:00 pm »
Hi, to be honest your chances of a late offer to mhs really just depend on your current school and if someone rejects their offer to mhs, I'm being as honest as I can be here, but not many people reject mhs. Still, considering that you had gotten a pd, that essentially puts you higher up on the list for applicants getting a late offer. Personally, I think you have a good chance. In terms of your scores, they're good as well, although for first round offers you usually need 3 or more sups - i dont know if this carries out through into late offers as well. I hope this helped, and good luck!
Thank you so much! My school is not serious about academics, as most students are sporty and I did not see any of them at the exam, so I don’t think that my school is an issue. So far I know that 3 people rejected mhs form Balwyn high, but it’s not finalised because the enrolments will expire by October for mhs. I will not bank on it but I’ll see how it goes, thanks!

MAN0033

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 11:29:18 am »
Hi everyone, I was wondering if I could still get a late offer into NHS or MHS.

My results were:

2 superiors
1 above average
2 high averages.

Thank you.