Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 17, 2024, 09:44:12 am

Author Topic: Using the forum?  (Read 740 times)

pippintook

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Using the forum?
« on: December 31, 2019, 04:02:14 pm »
+1
Hello,
I am new to this website and don't know how to navigate. Was wondering if people still used this forum thing?
Cheers

angewina_naguen

• HSC Lecturer
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Musical Theatre Tragic And Ultimate Pun Generator
  • Respect: +1026
Re: Using the forum?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2019, 05:17:22 pm »
+4
Hello,
I am new to this website and don't know how to navigate. Was wondering if people still used this forum thing?
Cheers

Hey, pippintook!

Welcome to the forums! We are very much active and always happy to help, chat, banter etc. The thread this was previously posted in was specifically for HSC Studies of Religion so if you had any questions about the content for the subject, you're welcome to post them there!

Otherwise, you could check out our New Users Lounge for any enquiries you might have about the logistics of the forum itself. Some particularly helpful links might be this how-to-use the forums guide, our rules and regulations and this general ATARNOTES question thread. Hope this helps!

Angelina  ;D
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 12:35:12 pm by angewina_naguen »
-HSC 2018-

-ATAR-

-UNI 2019-2022-
Bachelor of Music (Music Education) at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +856
Re: Using the forum?
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2020, 08:11:47 am »
+1
Hello pippintook! Great to meet you! The forums are very much active! They can be a bit tricky to navigate at first, but I hope you'll find your way. There are sections for each HSC subject as well as journals about peoples' experiences of the HSC. There are also many fun sections including The Creative Corner, General Discussion and even some journals and threads about people committing to making changes in the Accountability and Motivation section. My favourite bit is definitely the forum games (handy index here).

No matter what it is I hope you find what you're looking for and we all hope to see you around the forums more!