Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 18, 2024, 03:23:07 am

Author Topic: VCE results and star website  (Read 846 times)  Share 

abby6312

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
VCE results and star website
« on: November 15, 2020, 03:23:03 pm »
Hey everyone, I'm in year 12, I'm trying to sign up to the results and atar website so I can access my atar once it comes out but it's not working. I didn't take a year 12 subject last year so I never created an account. When I go to register, it tells me I have either already registered or my information is wrong, and when I click on forgot password and try to get in it tells me either the information is wrong or I haven't registered. Anyone else having this problem?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2020, 04:01:18 pm by abby6312 »

AngelWings

• ATAR Notes Superstar
  • "Angel wings, please guide me..."
  • Respect: +1425
Re: VCE results and star website
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2020, 01:14:47 pm »
+3
From memory, the default password is your birthday or VCAA number and you have to change it once you make an account. I also remember there being some helplines you can call to get help.

Given that most exams haven’t happened yet, there is a possibility that it’s not quite up and running yet, but I’d call the helpline to confirm.
VCE: Psych | Eng Lang | LOTE | Methods | Further | Chem                 
Uni: Bachelor of Science (Hons) - genetics
Current: working (sporadically on AN)
VTAC Info Thread

chem-nerd

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +13
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2020, 05:45:09 pm »
+3
The site is up and running to register,  just make sure you are using your VCAA number (not VTAC) and that your name and DOB are exactly the same as what’s on your VCAA enrolment. You will create your own password when you register - they don’t use the automatic four digit birthday anymore. And I’d recommend using a personal email address.

abby6312

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2020, 06:32:01 pm »
It worked! Thanks. my mistake was putting in my VTAC ID instead of the VCAA one.