Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 23, 2024, 02:45:00 pm

Author Topic: Can someone please tell me my atar range  (Read 1030 times)  Share 

SOULXX

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: -2
Can someone please tell me my atar range
« on: May 14, 2021, 02:59:46 pm »
English: 58
Further: 69
Physical education: 70
LAB skills 52
Biology: 58

coolbeansss

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Re: Can someone please tell me my atar range
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2021, 07:45:07 pm »
Assuming those are your averages so far, its overall hard to tell based off your current averages as SACS get moderated so it is hard to say whether your school sacs could be on the harder or easier end. Your ATAR will depend more heavily on your ranking in your school for your SACS and how well you do on your exam. For example, you may have an average of 58 in English but your school SACS may be really hard which could mean that a 58% in your school could be equivalent to another's school 70% due to SACS being moderated. So, just keep trying your best in your SACS and remember that its not the end of the world if your SACS aren't the greatest as your exam weighs a lot more in regards to the calculation of your study score for the subject.

scientificllama

• Forum Obsessive
  • insert quirky quote
  • Respect: +81
Re: Can someone please tell me my atar range
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2021, 09:49:31 pm »
Hey there!

As coolbeansss has recently stated, it is quite difficult to gouge a range for your possible  ATAR  given things like moderation,  SAC scaling and cohort performance. However, if we take that all out of consideration, you can calculate a "hypothetical" ATAR, by treating your values given as averages for both units 3 & 4 as well as the exam. Please do remember that this is not accurate by all means

English:  28-30
Further: 31-34
PE: 33-35
Lab Skills (VET): 25
Biology: 28-29

Using these hypothetical study scores, and the ATARnotes calculator which you can find here. Your predicted ATAR range would be approx. 64.10- 71.10.

Just do please remember that this not at all accurate and that you have all of Unit 4 as well as the exam to boost your study scores!
2019: 1/2 Psych

2020: English, Bio, Chem, Psych, HHD, Methods

2021: bye bye psych :D