Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 06, 2024, 07:51:09 am

Poll

Were you happy with your results?

Yes
No

Author Topic: University of Melbourne 2010 semester 1 results thread.  (Read 26058 times)  Share 

addikaye03

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • Respect: +1
Re: University of Melbourne 2010 semester 1 results thread.
« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2010, 11:42:16 am »
Calculus 2 : 92 (H1) [Shattered, should have studied for exam, wanted 98+]
Engineering System Design : 90 (H1) [Pretty Happy, must have got 95% for exam]
Physics 1 (Advanced) : 80 (H1) [Happy, next semester i will try alot harder at assessments though, they let me down bigtime]
Logic (Language & Information) : 70 (H2B) [Exam was epic, i liked the subject just wasn't amazing at it]

Hey Addison,

Those marks are awesome! Getting 90% for ESD 1 means that you truely are an engineer.

With From Plato to Einstein I really hope that the tests aren't in the lectures, since the first lecture clashes with my Group Theory and Linear Algebra lecture and the second lecture clashes with my physics prac.

Thanks alot man. You went really well too! Well i really don't know much about the tests, i'm guessing they would be based upon tutorial readings (primary and partly secondary). I'm sure you'll be alright.

QuantumJG

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Applied Mathematics Student at UoM
  • Respect: +82
Re: University of Melbourne 2010 semester 1 results thread.
« Reply #91 on: July 24, 2010, 04:22:09 pm »
Calculus 2 : 92 (H1) [Shattered, should have studied for exam, wanted 98+]
Engineering System Design : 90 (H1) [Pretty Happy, must have got 95% for exam]
Physics 1 (Advanced) : 80 (H1) [Happy, next semester i will try alot harder at assessments though, they let me down bigtime]
Logic (Language & Information) : 70 (H2B) [Exam was epic, i liked the subject just wasn't amazing at it]

Hey Addison,

Those marks are awesome! Getting 90% for ESD 1 means that you truely are an engineer.

With From Plato to Einstein I really hope that the tests aren't in the lectures, since the first lecture clashes with my Group Theory and Linear Algebra lecture and the second lecture clashes with my physics prac.

Thanks alot man. You went really well too! Well i really don't know much about the tests, i'm guessing they would be based upon tutorial readings (primary and partly secondary). I'm sure you'll be alright.

I found out that there are no tests! There are just three assignments and a final essay.

Anyway I hope this subject is an easy H1!
2008: Finished VCE

2009 - 2011: Bachelor of Science (Mathematical Physics)

2012 - 2014: Master of Science (Applied Mathematics/Mathematical Physics)

2016 - 2018: Master of Engineering (Civil)

Semester 1:[/b] Engineering Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics, Engineering Risk Analysis, Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering

Semester 2:[/b] Earth Processes for Engineering, Engineering Materials, Structural Theory and Design, Systems Modelling and Design