Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

October 06, 2026, 08:30:48 am

Author Topic: I wrote in pencil...  (Read 2956 times)  Share 

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Triazic

  • Victorian
  • Trailblazer
  • *
  • Posts: 42
  • CGS 2011 CC
I wrote in pencil...
« on: June 15, 2011, 09:21:38 pm »
am I doomed? ...
2010 Methods
2011 CSL l Chem l Spec l Revolutions l English

ATAR 98.85

pi

  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • *******
  • Posts: 14348
  • Doctor.
Re: I wrote in pencil...
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 09:23:48 pm »
am I doomed? ...

No, just hope that you wrote pretty firmly, so it all shows up :)

Christiano

  • Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • ***
  • Posts: 411
  • Why, Hello There
Re: I wrote in pencil...
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 09:24:18 pm »
Me too  :(
2010: Legal Studies [34]
2011: English [41] Italian [27], Further Mathematics [32], Biology[40], Chemistry[34]
90.65 ATAR
2012: Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Finance @ La Trobe University

Triazic

  • Victorian
  • Trailblazer
  • *
  • Posts: 42
  • CGS 2011 CC
Re: I wrote in pencil...
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 09:26:51 pm »
I'm getting progressively more pissed off about this exam... should probably just let it go and get off this site :)
2010 Methods
2011 CSL l Chem l Spec l Revolutions l English

ATAR 98.85

nemolala

  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • ****
  • Posts: 704
Re: I wrote in pencil...
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2011, 09:48:23 pm »
looooooool good point!

bentoscano

  • Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • *
  • Posts: 12
Re: I wrote in pencil...
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2011, 11:01:13 pm »
LOL I WROTE IN PENCIL TOO LOL LOL LOL

DarkVisor

  • Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • **
  • Posts: 51
Re: I wrote in pencil...
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2011, 10:10:13 pm »
and me :(
2010 - Chemistry [33], Russian [32]
2011 - English [38?], Physics [need 40+], Methods [35+?], Revolutions [42 plz], Theatre Studies [anything]
2012 - Living in bed

you0006

  • Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • **
  • Posts: 101
Re: I wrote in pencil...
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2011, 08:26:26 am »
Hey don't worry!

I asked on of the supervisors is it ok if i write in pencil, she said that yes its fine.