Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 23, 2024, 12:18:59 pm

Author Topic: Are you left or right brained?  (Read 9410 times)  Share 

Odette

Are you left or right brained?
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2007, 05:52:38 pm »
Quote from: "kingmar"
No, definitely right-brained.

I can't comprehend how she can turn anti-clockwise???

I dunno lol, I saw her turning anti-clockwise :? hehe

melanie.dee

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2007, 05:53:35 pm »
mine changes everytime i blink my eyes. haha. except my initially response was clockwise which im assuming is the accurate automatic one

its an illusion so it can go either way depending on how you look at it i spose

wow do this you can make her go change from left to right really quickly. look to the right and look at her out of the corner or your left eye for clockwise. then look to the left and look at her out of the corner of your right eye for anticlockwise. looks cool haha she just keeps changing direction. her leg follows your head around haha. very cool

cara.mel

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2007, 05:55:10 pm »
A, you are Left-brained

Most left-brained people like you feel at ease in situations requiring verbal ability, attention to detail, and linear, analytical ability. Whether you know it or not, you are a much stronger written communicator than many, able to get your ideas across better than others.

It's also likely that you are methodical and efficient at many things that you do. You could also be good at math, particularly algebra, which is based on very strict rules that make sense to your logical mind.

I already had an account there, and apparently my name is A =)
And she only goes anti clockwise, I tried to see her going the other way but it doesnt work.

Toothpaste

• pseudospastic
  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Member #10
  • Respect: +26
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2007, 05:59:39 pm »
SHE WON'T GO ANTI-CW!!! *pissed* :(

ninwa

• Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +1021
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2007, 06:00:22 pm »
lol this is how I make her change directions: scroll down until all you can see is her foot which is touching the ground, and focus on making that turn the other way. When you've done that - voila! the whole chick is turning the other way :P

hehe Ahmad you're right, I do prefer to have the characteristics of a right-brainer - maybe subconsciously I was picking all the answers which were right-brain answers :P not that I'd have any idea which ones were right-brain answers ....
ExamPro enquiries to [email protected]

Ahmad

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *dreamy sigh*
  • Respect: +15
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2007, 06:01:59 pm »
When I first saw her she was going anti-clockwise, for about half a minute. Then she was going clockwise. Then I learnt how to make her go either direction. Weird.

Try to make her change direction every turn. Looks funny.
Mandark: Please, oh please, set me up on a date with that golden-haired angel who graces our undeserving school with her infinite beauty!

The collage of ideas. The music of reason. The poetry of thought. The canvas of logic.

Odette

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2007, 06:02:02 pm »
Ahh i found another quiz and yet again im left-brain :D
This is what it says:
You probably like some order in your life and in the classroom. You are comfortable listening to lectures and taking most test types, but you might be uncomfortable with open-ended essay assignments that require you to imagine scenarios. You want class directions to be clear. A disorganized teacher or unclear assignments will drive you crazy! You are good at analyzing problems to find the right answer. You may have considered pursuing a degree in science or math. You don't like mushy love movies. You might be a Jeopardy champ one day, not because you're smarter than right brain students, but because you are able to answer questions quickly.

Characteristics of Left Brain Students:

You probably work with a To-Do list

You like to be the critic in class

You're good at math or science

You are rational and logical

Your research is precise and well-documented

You set goals for yourself

You can interpret information well

Your room is orderly

You can answer questions spontaneously

You follow directions and you do read directions (unlike some people)

You aren't touchy-feely

You can listen to a long lecture without losing patience

You don?t let feelings get in your way

You like action movies

You read sitting up

Your words are precise

^_^ some what true about me lol

kingmar

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Non Sequitur
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2007, 06:02:45 pm »
Nope, still clockwise. She's nice to stare at though. I'll keep trying. 8)
ENTER: Incomprehensibly high

kingmar

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Non Sequitur
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2007, 06:03:15 pm »
EDIT: Double-post.

ninwa

• Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +1021
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2007, 06:04:23 pm »
Quote from: "kingmar"
She's nice to stare at though.

LOL uhhh .... good for you :?
ExamPro enquiries to [email protected]

cara.mel

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2007, 06:10:16 pm »
POST LINK TO OTHER QUIZ! MEL WANT!
ty odette :*

kingmar

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Non Sequitur
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2007, 06:10:45 pm »
Quote from: "ninwa"
lol this is how I make her change directions: scroll down until all you can see is her foot which is touching the ground, and focus on making that turn the other way. When you've done that - voila! the whole chick is turning the other way :P

It does work! Stare at her shadow and her leg, and imagine it turning the other way. it does work!

but it's insanely freaky to make her turn both ways every turn, like Ahmad did. Oh, my eyes.

EDIT: Oops.

melanie.dee

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2007, 06:11:00 pm »
try the eye thing seriously. looking from right eye might give you anti clockwise. its fun making her change back and forth and i find it really easy.

its kinda weird, cos even though i got right brain and i think i am in a significant wait right brain and i relate to some of those things, i think lots of people would pick me as left and i think in a way i can be pretty left brain too. and i dont really have a preference between like humanities and science/maths, iv always had the same sort of ability in both, except more interest in humantities which has meant that nowadays im achieve better in humanities cos i try harder and am more interesting, but initially, my ability in both is kind of equal.

Odette

Collin Li

• VCE Tutor
  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +17
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2007, 06:12:14 pm »
Quote from: "Ahmad"
When I first saw her she was going anti-clockwise, for about half a minute. Then she was going clockwise. Then I learnt how to make her go either direction. Weird.

Try to make her change direction every turn. Looks funny.

Wow, that must be a very strong control of your brain! I could not do that! I had to lose focus and regain focus in the hope that my brain would pick a new direction for her to spin! I can logically understand that it is an illusion, but I can't convince my eyes to stop making a particular depth assumption for the silhouette.